So I have this thing for curry, it's quite delish. The seasoning trumps all other seasonings. Ok, so I may be a little dramatic, but hey, it keeps us entertained...
Here is a great SIMPLE curry recipe!
- 3-4 Large boneless skinless Chicken Breasts1 jar (16 oz.) Salsa1 onion, chopped2 Tbsp. curry powder1 cup Sour Cream
- PLACE ingredients in a big pot. Cover with lid.
- COOK until boiling, then simmer until chicken is done. The longer you simmer the chicken, the more tender it becomes. I like to shred my chicken at this point, but that's just me.
- AND THAT'S IT! Serve over rice or potatoes. We did potatoes last night, and Mmmm Mmmm good.
{This was originally a crock pot recipe, if you like crock pot meals for the convenience, here is the how to: PLACE chicken in slow cooker. Combine next 3 ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover with lid. COOK on LOW 8 to 10 hours (or on HIGH 5 hours). REMOVE chicken to serving platter; cover to keep warm. Add sour cream to slow cooker; stir until well blended. Serve over chicken.}

No comments:
Post a Comment